AniNex - 22 to 23 June
The 3rd Workshop for EU IRSES project on Next Generation Computer Animation Techniques
Notice for the authors:
You may now free access the conference online proceeding here.
Chair: Dr. Jian Chang - The National Centre for Computer Animation, Bournemouth University
Co-Chairs: Prof Nadia Magnenat Thalmann - MIRALab, University of Geneva, Switzerland and NTU, Singapore.
Prof Jian J Zhang - The National Centre for Computer Animation, Centre for Digital Entertainment, Bournemouth University
The “AniNex” (www.aninex.org) is an EU FP7 funded exchange project, which is designed to prepare and lead the development of next generation techniques related to computer animation and its applications. The workshop will be coordinated as part of the Edutainment conference programme at Bournemouth in June 2017.
A post-session proceeding for the workshop (which is a separate track from the Edutainment conference proceeding) will be published at the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series (LNCS) by Springer. Papers with potential will be recommended to submit extended and significantly revised versions to be considered for publication in a list of Journals (please see a list of the journals here).
Authors are welcome to send their queries through email to Dr Jian Chang at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to invite submissions of posters to disseminate the research at the workshop, which covers topics related to computer animation techniques and digital content generation, including but not limited to:
Advanced physically based animation techniques and dynamics
- Geometric modelling
- Physics-based animation, animation and simulation of natural environments
- Deformation and fluid simulation
- Rendering techniques
- Collision detection
- GPU based modelling and simulation
Machine Learning for Computer Graphics
- Supervised and unsupervised learning in computer vision and computer graphics
- Machine learning in motion data retrieval and analysis
- Machine learning in facial expression and emotion modelling
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Applications
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Virtuality and Augmented Reality
- Mixed Reality
- Sensor and Sensor Technology
- Novel HCI design
Advanced character animation and modelling
- Facial modelling in computer animation
- Character rigging and skinning
- Animation from motion capture
- Crowd simulation, artificial intelligence and games
- Social agent and applications
We welcome participants of different disciplines across the world and submissions related to computer graphics and digital content generation which are topics not necessarily listed above.
- Submission of extended abstracts (up to 2 A4 pages)
23rd April 20177th May 2017*
- Submission of full papers for the LNCS proceeding 7th June 2017
- The LNCS proceeding notification 16th June 2017
- Camera ready version for publication 10 August 2017
*Successful submissions will be invited to be presented as either full papers or posters at the workshop, all of which will be invited to submit a full version to be considered for the LNCS)